TinEye: Reverse Image Search

tech account, tech tips, computer tips

Once, I had to solve a "fun" college trivia, one that requires me to guess where an image comes from. My teacher was willing to give 5 extra marks (in Literature) to people that can solve them.

Simply put, I was given a series of images/screenshots from random movies, some were vintage and some others were recent movies.



So, here is the image I was stuck on before:




Go Ahead, try to figure it out! The fastest one that answered in the comments below will get $10000--no way man, geez, I am not that rich. I can only give some bragging rights. The answer can also be found on the bottom of the page.
If you can't I would like to introduce you to TinEye. It is basically a Google Search but it does the image searching reversely.
Upload any picture--- and find where it comes from. Or you can simply post the url where you find the image.
Of course it's not as extensive as Google Search--yet. They claimed that they already have more than 2 million images in their database.
The official website as well as its free browser plugin tool can be found here at TinEye

P.S.

The image is from : How To Train Your Dragon by Disney


Any image posted above is not mine and I am in no way claiming it to be mine.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...